Mom got sent this thru Facebook, so I thought I would answer them for her.
- What is something Mum always says to you? I love you
- What makes Mum happy? hugs
- What makes Mum sad? People losing their human rights
- How does Mum make you laugh? telling me jokes
- What was Mum like as a child? When she was 9 she came to NZ
- How old is Mum? 33
- How tall is Mum? I don’t know, about 40m?
- What is Mum’s favourite thing to do? Eat tofu
- What does Mum do when you’re not here? She takes Flynn to Small Poppies and goes to work
- If Mum becomes famous what will it be for? being a human rights defender
- What is Mum really good at? tidying
- What is Mum not very good at? kicking rugby balls
- What is Mum’s job? a human rights defender!
- What makes you proud of Mum? When we write letters together to the bad guys
- What is Mum’s favourite food? tofu
- What do you & Mum do together? Karate
- How are you & Mum the same? We both like to write letters for human rights
- If your Mum was a cartoon character who would she be? Oh from Home
- How are you & Mum different? We are at different levels at swimming
- How do you know Mum loves you? she tells me all the time
- Where is Mum’s favourite place to go? Home
- How old was Mum when she had you? 26